Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 36 effective

Still not losing...what with my period. Stalled at 21 lbs., with one week to go...hope to have my last weigh-in be at 25 lbs. lost...that would be amazing.

Nervous about entering Phase 3...would hate for all this hard work to go to waste. But, knowing sugars and starches are out (not just for the three weeks following Phase 2, but likely indefinitely), I should be able to hold steady. Particularly if I work in appropriate exercise.

To that end, I intend to walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day...that would be good both cardio wise and just in general. Also, I am thinking of taking up yoga...I like the idea of building my core, as well as the whole relaxation aspect. I will, faithful follower, keep you posted.

Need to actually work today, so eat and be well!

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment