Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 30 effective...

I missed my first post to the blog yesterday. Completely skipped it...oops! Failed to weigh-in, too. What is up with me? Not like I was hiding from a cheat or something.

Today's weigh-in was not a good day. Only down .1 lbs., bringing the total to 20.5 lbs. lost in 29 days. Might have to do with the somewhat fatty piece of steak I had no choice in eating. There was no other protein available and I needed to eat something. Long story. I'd prepared my lunch and fruit, but was assured we'd be home for dinner. No such luck. Arrghhh, further proving, the best laid plans......

Might also be at yet another plateau or it could be my period is coming early...either way, losing has come to a crawl. And I stress, I've not cheated.

Was thinking of continuing an extra few days after the full 40, but no, I'll move into phase three as instructed. I'm dying to mix my diet up a bit and would give my left tit for a little fat (oooooohhhh, olive oil).

It's Sunday. My honey wants Chinese food...again (yes, he always wants Chinese food...if I would agree, he'd eat it everyday). Which means I get hot tea, H2O and four steamed shrimp with cabbage, onion and celery. Go me!

Better posts tomorrow! I promise.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment