Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 28...effective...one full month of HCG!

Banner day today. Down .9 lbs. for a total of 20.4 lbs. lost and I've trimmed off an amazing 22.25" overall! I am beyond convinced of the effectiveness of HCG. Feel great...looking good...what more could I ask?

Had a fab VLCD-friendly meal with my honey last night: baked haddock with a sprinkle of Greek Seasonings and wafer-thin sliced red onion and tomato on top...20 minutes @ 375ºF. Served atop 1/4 cup of homemade salsa (chopped cukes, toms, red onion, cilantro, vinegar, salt, pepper and a few dashes of hot sauce), with a side of steamed spinach. Fabulous and even "himself" liked it!

Looking forward to lunch today...treated myself to some lobster...will serve on a bed of dark greens and tomatoes...decadent, but at minus 20+ pounds, I'm so worth it.

Happy Friday all!

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

2 comments:

  1. "... decadent, but at minus 20+ pounds, I'm so worth it.

    Obviously. Great job!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim: Flattery will get you everywhere! Thanks for the shout out.

    Jane Doh!

    ReplyDelete