Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 25...effective

Down another .9 lbs., for a total of 18.2 lbs. Decided a diuretic was in order...feeling a little bloated, what with all the H2O. Feel much better today...plus being down close to a pound never hurts.

Fired my client, as promised. God, did that feel good! And, to further divest myself of dead wood, I cleaned out my closet...again, awesome feeling in all ways.

Okay...here's something new...I'm having my first real tough day...craving anything with fat! Not really bad fats like french fries...more like melted, gooey cheese (preferably with a few brown, crisp bubbles)...oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

I was at a business lunch at my fave Mexican bistro (Agave, Newburyport), partaking of the CoCo Special (half portion of naked grilled chix, shredded lettuce, chopped toms and a few slices of cucumber (vinegar on the side)), but boy did those nachos look tempting...and I HATE nachos. What is up with that?

Cravings be damned, I did not succumb and I live to lose another pound (or so)...did I tell you I'm averaging .7 lbs per day...sweet, huh?

That's it for now!

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment