Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 27 effective...

So, I've done the thing you are not supposed to do on this protocol. I've travelled without my scale, which means no weigh-in today.

Yesterday was an over-protein day...must have consumed 9-10 ounces, but still came in under 500 calories total. Only tomorrow will tell.

Despite trying to plan in regards to food while on the road, this is not an easy thing to accomplish. Fruits and select veggies travel okay, but protein is tough. Hence my overload. Arrrgghh.

I guess though, if I'm going to err, extra protein is the way to go. Beats cowing down on a Big Mac or some such other temptation!

Heading back home today, which means getting into the straight and narrow*. Hoping to see good numbers in the morning.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

* lyric reference is courtesy of The Who.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so much weight loss! Im so motivated! Aunt Flo came so I start later this week. I did go buy my syringes today. Yes, Mr. pharmacist, Im buying needles cause Im a junkie...why do you ask? You make this sound easy, Im really hoping that follows through for me as well. Im SO excited to get started, almost giddy! Im window shopping online for clothes in a size 8, not 16. -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle: good for you! Be sure to really, really load up on all the things you wouldn't think you should those first three days (three is better than just two...really primes your body to start attacking fat and not muscle, etc.). I actually ate a Big Mac meal with an apple pie... I don't even like apple pie! Plus I went nuts on cocktails I normally do not drink... Things with milk, Baileys, etc. And now, almost one month in, none of those things even appeal to me!

    Let's stay in touch... We can support each other! Enjoy the load days!

    Jane Doh!

    ReplyDelete