Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 26...effective

Down 1.4 lbs. this morning for a total of 19.5 lost! In a mere 25 days. Wow! I continue to dazzle me.

Never did give into my cravings yesterday...amazingly...and happily I was rewarded with a close to 1 1/2 pound decrease.

Need to travel for a biz/family obligation today and tomorrow. On this diet, an endeavor of this nature requires considerable planning. Aside from not forgetting my drops, I need to pack my scale; ample shelf stable veggies (thinking celery and radishes); easy-to-eat fruits (apples, oranges); a couple Melba Toasts (for the hungry horrors), as well as research and make careful choices regarding restaurants for my main meals. I'm dealing with a lot of shit here!

Oh yeah, and lots of bottled H2O...I don't trust most communities' tap water (I know...unfounded...but, that's just me).

Need to start my day.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment