Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 35 effective...the numbers do not lie!

Wow...no weight loss today...I have my period. But I did take my measurements, as I have each Friday since I started the protocol. Lost another 4" this week, bringing my total inches lost to 32.75! Holy shit! Yes, I know...if you review all my postings that doesn't add up...made a mathematical error somewhere earlier...but I checked and re-checked...from my first measurement to today's, the total is 32.75.

I'm particularly pleased with the 7" shaved from my waist and the 4.5" from my chest (you know, just under your boobalas...what makes your bras uncomfortable because you are probably wearing the wrong size...but I digress). Not to mention 4.5" off my belly, making my silhouette exceptionally more enticing.

Oh yeah, and my BMI is down 10.4%...sweet.

So I finish the HCG on Wednesday, Nov. 11, staying on the VLCD until midday Saturday...when I need to begin to increase my caloric intake. Of course, no sugars or starches, but I can have moderate portions of wine (say 1 or maybe two glasses once or twice a week)...need to closely watch the scale to see how my body adjusts to that. Really looking forward to a glass of champagne with my honey...I miss that the most.

As for food, I'll pump up the protein (as urged) and the fruits and veggies...plus I get to work in dairy and eggs! I love eggs...it's incredible, edible, versatile and delectable...woo-hoo.

Oh, and exercise...need to begin exercising. But I think I'm okay with that...now that I've lost some weight...I feel more energized to get moving...so that's good. Bought a pedometer (I walk the dog a lot) and I picked up a 10 lb. medicine ball for doing lunges and such while watching TV...hey, every little bit helps.

Need to start my day!

Eat and be well...I know I am,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment