Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 37 effective...

Still have my "friend," but happy to say I'm down 1.3 lbs. for a total of 22.5 lost to date. With day 40 looming, I'm hoping to hit a personal high (or low, as this case is) of 25 lbs. lost.

Then begins Phase 3 of HCG. Woo-hoo...cheese, dairy, nuts and olive oil... In moderation, but oh yeah! Bring it on!

HCG has been getting a lot of press here on the East Coast. Nutritionists poo-poo it ("500 calories a day is not ever healthy, etc."), but no one concretely says it's bad (such as longterm side effects) or cites specifics to that effect.

About the only minor issue I've had is some cramping in my hands. Nothing a good shake doesn't resolve, but that's it.

All in all, I can't say enough good stuff about HCG. I've actually stuck to a protocol because the one pitfall of all diets I've tried has been dealing with cravings and hunger...HCG took that out of the equation.

And as for the nutritionists...granted, you don't eat much, but who can fault you for eating small portions of all good food? And lastly, it's 40 days at the most. Nobody ever starved to death in 40 days!

Arrghh.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment