Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 39 effective

-.1 lbs. Amazing, considering I had an extra cracker and an extra fruit...I was very hungry for some reason.

Slowly working in exercise as I anticipate Phase 3...never my fave thing to do, but being down a few pounds is a big motivator. Considering how sedentary I normally am, working in the 10,000 steps a day is a good start...can't hurt, that's for sure.

Speaking of Phase 3...of course I'll be right in the midst of stabilization as Turkey Day rolls around...already trying to plan my menu. Will ask family what I'm supposed to bring, but will also bring some steamed broccoli with cheese, then pop under the broiler...I'm guessing my meal will be limited to turkey and my own veg only. Let's face it, squash, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and other delectables are right out.

I will, however, bring my own wine and enjoy a glass or two. Why not? It's all good!

That's it for today.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment