Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 40 effective...stop HCG at noon!

Down 1.9 lbs. for a total of 24.6 lbs. lost. I'll take my last weigh-in figure as of Friday! Can't believe I've gone 40 days without a cocktail. With the exception of champagne, I'm really not interested in much else in regards to alcohol for the near future. We will see. My gal pal (who has been hugely supportive) assures me my "curious" (not to mention bored) palette will betray me...who knows.

Let's see, 72 last hours of the VLCD, then I up my caloric intake to 1350 or so...need to get the exact BMR on my last weigh-in day. Those cals need to be primarily protein and good carbs. No. Starches. Or. Sugars!

Still...I'm very pleased and still motivated. Primarily because of how this protocol is designed into phases. Makes goals manageble, gives great results and seems to effectively move the dieter into longterm life changes.

Of course, I'll keep you posted.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment