Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 21...effective...week four begins.

Down another 1.0 lb. for a total of -16.2 lbs. Also it's Friday, so that means measurements. Down another 3.25 inches, for a whopping -17" overall. Most impressive is a loss of 5" at the waist and a decrease of 2" at the chest...my bras are waaaaay more comfortable with that bit of extra room and the back rolls of fat have decreased significantly. Cool, huh?

Interesting revelation last night. Seems my friends had wagers on how long I might last on this "protocol." Two weeks was the longest. All anticipated I'd be weak and faint...craving a cocktail, like nobody's business. Ha! Look at me edging into week four...as focused as ever. In. Your. Faces. Naysayers.

Last night's fete was fabulous. Great media coverage; better time and, quite frankly, I looked really good. Though I did feel a smidge foolish eating celery at the table (while everyone else noshed on , but a girl's gots to do what a girl's gots to do. I did swipe a steamed asparagus spear off my pal's plate...yes, it's allowed.

Will be eating out both major meals today. So, that means:

• What to drink? Lots of water. Perhaps an espresso.
• What to order? Likely a side salad (lettuce, cukes, tomatoes and onions) with a "naked" grilled chicken breast (of which I only eat half or 2/3's, depending on the portion size) with a little vinegar. Dinner is at my honey's fave Chinese restaurant, Ocean Wok, so it's the usual tea, H2O and steamed shrimp with cabbage, onion, celery and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
• Chance to be the social animal I am? Priceless.

Yay! My sister is here...so looking forward to an afternoon off and a visit. Woo-hoo.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle: Thanks for your shout out...and your kind words. I hear you on the whole needles thing...ewwww. I purchased my 40-day drops supply (two, the HCG and a metabolic thingy for added vitamin support and stuff) from Frankie Boyer. She is host of the Frankie Boyer Show...keeping you healthy across the USA (www.frankieboyer.com...check where her show airs in your area). Her regular guest Dr. Sherrill Sellman (out of Tulsa, OK) offers great tips and ideas relating to both HCG and overall health. You can email Frankie for purchase how-tos, as well.

    As for the protocol itself, it's hard, yet easy...does that make sense? Because the results are so gratifying, it just makes me, anyway, want to stay focused and on target.

    Most important, be sure to gorge yourself the three days before starting...and I do mean gorge...McDonalds, fattening cocktails like White Russians, ice cream, french fries, buffalo wings...the worse, the better. It will make the starting days of only 500 calories go much easier. As for food prep, there is not much you can do, but if I come up with an idea, I'll post it immediately.

    Keep me posted Michelle...wishing you the best. --Jane

    ReplyDelete