Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 20...effective

Now we are cooking with gas...down .6 lbs. from yesterday for a total of 15.2 lbs. in 19 days (I weigh in early in the morning, so though it says Day 20, I am only partway though the actual day itself as I type my oh-so-informative missives).

Big event tonight...need to bring my own food...can't trust myself with well-prepared hotel fare...shame really, but to be fabu, one must sacrifice cupcakes from Sweet and other fine treats (because quite frankly, this hotel's mac-n'-cheese in a parmesan crisp cone appetizer is to-die-for!). And. Yet. I. Will. Not. Indulge.

Can't wait to sport my LBD...I've never worn it (bought it two years ago) and I'm really thrilled it fits.

And to put all queries to rest, because you are no doubt wondering, "What ever will she bring for eats?" I'm thinking grilled lean steak (I'll do it on the G Forman Grill) sliced into bite-sized pieces, celery sticks and an orange...already peeled and sectioned. Easy to pop in my mouth without anyone noticing and all will keep fine at room temperature. Always thinking, that Jane Doh!

As for water...the hotel best have plenty of San Pellegrino and lemon on hand, preferably served in a champagne glass.

It's high noon here on the East Coast, or the Right Coast as I like to call it. Need to get some work and last minute prep done for tonight's fete.

Be and eat well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment