Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 17...effective

14.2 lbs. lost and holding. Arrgggh. And I didn't even hit 500 calories yesterday or the day before. Whatever. It's a protocol, not a flippin' diet. I'm making life changes. But, hell, throw me a friggin' bone, please.

But I digress.

And if making these life changes weren't challenging enough, everybody wants something. Clients...particularly the non-paying ones...are like gum on my shoe. Bottom of the priority list for you. Others are worth the effort and concern, but it's take, take, take. Then, at the dentist, it appears and old filling is too far gone for repair and a crown is in order. $hoot me now. And so it goes.

On a bright note, the weather is lovely today (bear in mind, it was snowing yesterday...in October!) and, though I'm not motivated, I will work diligently to complete my work. Perhaps even squeeze in a visit with my Dad...that would do my heart some good.

Need to eat a little something...thinking grilled chicken with sliced tomato & cukes. Simple, but good.

Almost forgot to mention...my jeans fit the other day. Haven't sported those puppies in well over a year! So, even though the number is not moving, something is...not only did they fit, but I could breathe and there was no struggling in or out!

Be and eat well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment