Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 19...effective...finally!

Finally...-.4 lbs. Took long enough!

Close to entering a new decade...that's when you drop below a 0 into the next lower ten pounds. Always a milestone and feels great...accomplishment-wise. That's why I always like to start a diet in the middle of a decade...so I can enter a new one fairly quicky. NOTE TO READERS: never start at 1-something-9...takes too long to get to that next 1-something-9!

FYI: Legal Seafoods is a fab restaurant for this protocol. Met up with a high school gal-pal last night and our cutie-patootie waiter couldn't have been more accommodating with my 3.5 oz.-of-naked-haddock-this; double-steamed-spinach-that...he just nodded politely and plied me with Saratoga H2O...all good!

Wore a cute little velvet suit that had not seen the light of day (or evening, for that matter) in more than two years...go me.

Glad to be on the losing side of things again...it was a long four days. I know...I didn't get fat in three weeks, why should I think I'll get thin in that amount of time...but, the thing is, I'm eating so little, I find it hard to believe my body can't give up a measly ounce or two...is that too much to ask?

Okay...back to work for this cowgirl.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!


No comments:

Post a Comment