Monday, March 19, 2012

R3P2D8 -2.2 (-8.8/-5" total)

It is a sad sign on the times when a diva needs to dye the hair on her head and bleach the hair over her lip! Ugh...getting old is not for sissies.

But hCG is...I'm loving this round. Feel great. Dropping "Pounds & Inches," a mere one week in. All. Good!

Been working and out of the house a lot...so eating on protocol, but also on-the-run. Today I'll be in Boston for a meeting most of the day. I've already packed 3.5oz lobster and a baggie of celery stix and radishes, plus I'll bring an apple. That should hold me until the evening's repast. It's all about preparation.

About the "mixing" of veg...purists will say, "You can't do that!" But, I'm still happy with my losses, so to heck with it. Not to mention, I don't do it EVERY meal, so there.

Need to also work in a run to the grocery store...low on fruit and veg. Otherwise, pretty well equipped to face week two of Round 3.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment