Thursday, March 22, 2012

R3P2D11 -.8 (-10.4 total)

Woo-hoo! I hit the -10lbs mark. I. Love. Double. Digits.

Bad me, though. I failed to eat dinner last night. I was so caught up in work, next thing I knew it was 7:30, I was still a ways out from getting home and I have a steadfast rule: I don't eat after 8:00 p.m.

Amazingly, I did not have a stall...so that is good. Bet tomorrow's loss is even more generous. By the by, I'm back on track with eating today (remember, skipping a meal is really bad in P2...can easily throw you into starvation mode and you actually store what meager calories you take in! Eeeeeekkkk.

Today, I've had an apple, my lunch (a Mock Taco Salad) and 60oz of water already. Plus I went for a lovely walk with my honey and Scamps (about 40 mins.). All good, I'd say.

It is another incredible day here on the Gold Coast...I'm heading down to Starbucks for coffee and work.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment