Saturday, March 17, 2012

R3P2D6 -1.5 (-6.6 total)

Never did get to the blog yesterday...down 1.5lbs over the last two days. I'm pleased.

Of course, my honey has lost the same...and he is not near as diligent as I am, nor is he taking hCG...arrrggghhh, men and weight loss, the bane of being a woman. But then it's not all bad...my sweetie wants to go for lobsters today, a perfect P2 nosh. Count. Me. In.

Still trying to get back into the ACV with water habit...doesn't taste as good as I remember. I'm thinking another week of staying on protocol should completely cleanse my system of all the less-than-desirable tastes I re-acquired in the last year or so. I'll give it a shot then.

Also, I'm not sleeping well...even after taking 5mg of Ambien last night. Not only are both not getting zzz's and the Ambien not good for me, but I know a lack of adequate sleep in general is not good for the diet. Water and sleep appear to be key to stellar results, ya know? Again, I'll give it another week or so and see where we are. I vaguely recall this occurring at the start of my first round back in 2009. I had so much energy, I just didn't know quite what to do with it! At least I'm not cranky like I was with the night sweats and hot flashes (hence why I started HRT and am now doing a third round to permanently lose these same 8lbs I keep gaining...over and over again).

Not sure I mentioned it, but hoping to drop 15-20lbs total this round. I've decided I want/need a "comfort" buffer. Hovering +/-2lbs of my goal weight is waaaaaayyyyy too stressful. I'd like to be 5lbs below...then focus on the +/- of that figure...always 3lbs below my goal...make sense? Well, in my addled little brain it does, so there! SMILE.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment