Monday, July 19, 2010

Stabilization...Day 247...Yikes!

Thank god birthday week is over.

Egads...I'm up 5.4lbs! Not so much a case of overindulging...more about failing to edit my intake choices. Chinese (including Dan Dan Noodles and 1/2 an Egg Roll), pizza, Italian (as you know), a constant flow of champagne...oh god, I even had an ice cream cone for chrissakes! Who. Am. I?

But it's Monday and I'm off to a good start today...0% greek yogurt, 75 oz. of H20 (and it's not even 10:00 a.m.), 45 minute walk with the dog...heck, I feel slimmer already! Yeah, right.

Ah, that's life...gots to live it...but now I'm back to my model of moderation. I figure I'll be down in the 40s by this time next week...who's with me on that bet?

Need to stock the fridge with fruits and veggies...off to the grocer.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment