Friday, July 23, 2010

Stabilization...Day 251...-.5 lbs

Slow, but sure. Down 2.4lbs of the 5.4lbs I gained during birthday week.

Getting there...so I can not complain.

Went on a 10 mile bike ride yesterday...yeah, I know...Who. Am. I?

Here's an interesting turn of events. Some years back...just before I met my love bug, Tom, I was unceremoniously dumped by another great guy. Broke my heart (into about a million pieces, I am sure), but hey, what can you do? He didn't want me and...hell, what diva/princess wants to be with a fellow who doesn't appreciate her fabulousness?

Anyway, Tom's fave thing to say about the "ex-BF" is, "I want to meet him. I owe him a great big thank-you-very-much." T figures, if he hadn't cut me loose, we'd never have met...true, dat!

Flash forward to this past weekend...my sister runs into said ex-BF...he does the sincere -- but obligatory -- ask for Mom, Dad, me...etc., then states (and I quote from my sister): "I was my happiest when I was with Colleen." So, long way of saying..."I. Told. You. So."

Sad, though...he is a good guy...perhaps he'll find a love/partner as fab as my own Tomahawk? Not a guy...well, not that there's anything wrong with that...but, you know what I'm saying.

My parting comment...be happy, sweet Geo...that's all I want for you.

Eat and be well (but not crow, okay?),

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment