Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stabilization...Day 242 (-47.6lbs)

Up .1, but still in the 40s...both at my weight and age. Today I am 49 years old! Yikes. How is that even possible? Thank god I'm immature.My honey and I are heading into Boston for dinner and a concert (Squeeze/Cheap Trick...note to self: that's how I'm 49...I was around when these bands hit the music scene)...but I digress.

Doing Italian...always a challenge when one does not partake of pasta, bread, etc. Will likely splurge on some eggplant parm and maybe a cheesy veal type dish. I'll just watch my portion size...as they will need to be tiny, to say the least.

And I'm thinking today will be a banner champers day...aside from it being my most celebrated day of birth, it is also Bastille Day...and if that doesn't warrant cracking a bottle of bubbly, I. Ask. You. What. Does?

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment