Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 8...effective

And now we begin week 2.

Down another .8 lbs., bringing the grand total to 9.8 lbs. Not bad.

Last night was my first real case of the "frungries."* I wanted to eat anything and everything. Settled on my second piece of fruit for the day...a tad late (I was working until 9:00 p.m. - not supposed to eat after 7:00 or 8:00 p.m., I can never remember)...but no matter. A long day deserved a little treat...broiled grapefruit with a smattering of cinnamon & stevia sprinkled on top. Then 5 mins in the hot box does it...juicy and different.

And though I was still a little peckish, I opted for a good book and bed. Am I exhibiting superwoman feats of willpower or what?

Which brings us to this morning. As I mentioned, my dreaded monthly visit has reigned it's lovely vermilion vileness on me...and without the HCG, I'm feeling the challenge. Showing me, just a mere eight days in, this will not be a cake (yummmm, c...a...k...e!) walk, but I will persevere...we Irish are a plucky lot, don't you know.

Duty (and the IRS) calls, I must finish and file my taxes by the 15th...work, work, work!

Be and eat well,

Jane Doh!

* whaddya think it means? Friggin' hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment