Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 6...effective

Down another pound for a total of 8.1. I am dazzling myself!

Challenge today, tho...off to a business lunch at Burton's Grill...will likely give the chef a run for his money on the whole ordering thing, but hey, I'm committed to making this work.

And, found another huge benefit...my sex drive is through the roof! Twice this morning...what is up with that? Oh, wait...I know...smile.

Interesting...woke up for the first time a little hungry. Had my coffee (with my allowed single tablespoon of milk (thank the lord for that)) and that did the trick, but odd to get some pangs now. Everything I've read mentions the first few days being tough...probably just me...I never seem to follow the bell curve.

As I watch the pounds slip away, I can't help but see myself in some of my more fabulous thin clothes...that sweet LBD, the silk polka-dot number and, of course, the jeweled colored velvet sheath. Best of all, my girlie-girl heels (which I never stopped wearing, even at my heaviest) are so much more comfortable.

It's all good, as am I.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment