Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 7...effective

Well, well...well.

Guess who's down 9 lbs. and minus 10"? Oh yeah. 2.75" from my waist, alone. This HCG works...forget it's complicated name...I now christen it: getting-results-and-getting-'em-now!

I find I'm actually getting greedy with the weight loss. Was down a mere .9 lbs. this morning and was, quite frankly, a little miffed...particularly since I was exceptionally good yesterday, despite lunch out and meeting pals for cocktails (okay, they had cocktails, I had water...with lemon, though, so it was still really special).

My friend (and I use that term oh-so-loosely) is due in a few days, which means no drops...it is rumored that my body will produce enough HCG during the heaviest days...hmmmm, we'll see. Of course I'll share all the gory details.

Speaking of the aforementioned "friend"...I shared my preferred method of protection with my gal-pal at lunch yesterday (well, hell, this is the stuff we girlie girls talk about...well, isn't it?)...but I digress. Anyway, she'd never heard of it. Sooooo, thought I'd bring it up here.

Having never been overly successful with the ol' pontoon (ah, for those who never met Drusilla Lemonjello, it's what her college house mother (yes, she was in college when there were house mothers) called tampons...after I stopped howling at that visual, it's what I've called them since)...anyway, so when the wicked cool, but somewhat messy Instead came along, I was all over it.

What is Instead, you ask? It is basically a diaphragm-type collector that you can't feel, doesn't leak and you can leave it in for 12 hours. Though, I highly recommend removing it in the shower. I've tried otherwise and the bathroom ends up looking like a murder scene. If I disappeared and CSI ever came in...my...husband...would...be...screwed. Anyway, that's my free plug for the day.

Back to the diet...about to have lunch...gulf white shrimp, steamed with cabbage and fresh lemon. Talk about awesomey* defined!

Photo shoot tonight, then it's on to the weekend.

Be and eat well,

Jane Doh!

*credit due to sweet William for my new favorite word.

No comments:

Post a Comment