Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 14...effective

Two full weeks in and I'm down 13.1 lbs. and 13.75" overall.

Not bad. Surprised, and not in a good way, at the inches lost. Some area's went up (huh?)...not sure if this is my faulty measuring technique...yet, on the positive side, my big-fat-fatty-fat-belly is minus 3.5"...no wonder my pants fit better!

Apple day was beyond boring...and tho I'm back over the pound-or-more loss target (1.1 lbs. this a.m.), I'm still a little frustrated. Not sure why, really...just am. And yet, I soldier on. In a way, I get a perverse kick out of sticking to the diet so well. Dare I say, I have this internal sense of superiority. Between the not drinking and eating like a flippin' bird, I just suck back my 100+ ounces of water and think to myself, "Oh, yeah. I'm all that...hold the bag of chips."

And so you get a glimpse into my warped little psyche.

Good news is, I get to eat again at lunch today...thank god. 3.5 oz. of protein and vegetable are looking like heaven-right-here-on-earth about now.

Not much to say for now.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!




No comments:

Post a Comment