Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 13...effective...bring on Apple Day!

Down just .1 lbs. Since I'm obviously at a plateau, an apple day is in order. Sticking to the diet and losing virtually nothing is not what I signed up for. Argghh...my kingdom for a 1/2 pound loss.

Interesting though, despite the snail's pace in relation to losing, my dedication to this protocol is not waning. Of course my honey wants to know when I can start drinking again. ANSWER: November 11. But I use that term loosely...a glass of wine, on occasion, is hardly the party mode he's looking for...oh well, it's all about life changes. And cutting back on the ol' vino is never a bad thing...weight wise and other.

Still can't get over how great clothes I haven't worn in ages are fitting...yet more motivation, from my standpoint.

Okay, must start my day. 10:00 a.m. meeting and lots of other stuff to do.

Be and eat well...I'm in apple mode!

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment