Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 10...effective

Down .9 lbs. again...11.6 lbs. total.

Feeling it around my mid-section most (I was, after all, minus 2.75" in that measurement last Friday). Wish my face (and multiple chins) would begin to show it, but all in good time...all...in...good...time.

Still without my supplemental HCG...getting easier on day three...maybe I stopped it too early? All documentation says to discontinue drops on your "heaviest" flow days...thought I did...oh well, live and learn.

As for food...need to think about mixing it up a bit. Perhaps it's time to work in some lobster and lump crab. Dare I say, I'm getting a little bored with shrimp, chix and lean beef. And that is not a good thing. Thinking that veal (which is allowed) is also in my future. Tho, never having enjoyed it other than lightly breaded and smothered in a beurre blanc or, perhaps, marinara sauce, my stellar cooking abilities and this protocol's limited cooking options, do present a challenge to said protein's preparation.

I'm thinking a naked grill for the veal, finished with roasted tomatoes and fennel might do the trick (place toms and sliced fennel in tinfoil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning (make sure there's no sugar in the mix) and place in 350ยบ F oven for 20-25 mins.). I'll report on this concoction a smidge later.

Here's a cool observation...my nails are growing long, strong and oh-so-pretty! Naturally. Who knew? Actually, I guess I did...vaguely recall noticing women who are preggers always sporting nice digits. And hair...their hair, rarely styled or even clean for chrissakes...is often more lustrous and just plain fabulous. Hoping it is only the hair on my head that enjoys a sudden fullness and such...I do not relish the thought of increased tweezing or giant bushes under the ol' arms and elsewhere. Ewwwww.

That's it for today...eat and be well,

Jane Doh!




4 comments:

  1. Hi there, found your blog through a 3rd party. You are using the drops and under a doctors care or are you ordering them yourself? I'm so ready to start but have not made the next step with a doctor or ordered on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DGreen: I get them through the Frankie Boyer Show (www.frankieboyer.com)...she is a big fan of the protocol and can help you along the way. It's not easy, but the quick results are so gratifying, you'll find (or at least I do) that you WANT to stick to the plan. How much do you want to lose? Keep me posted, okay? --Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, hoping to lose 70 lbs. It sounds impossible at this side of the spectrum. I have not started the protocol yet and will check out Frankie Boyer. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D: you go girl! You can do this. If you do the 40 day protocol and really stick to it, I'll bet you drop a good 35 pounds! How sweet would that be? In 40 days, no less. Just make up your mind to do it. I'm sure you'll be happy with the daily return (or should I say reduction) on your efforts.

    ReplyDelete