Monday, August 29, 2011

Where have I been?

Jane Doh! here and...er, doh!

Still holding steady +/-2.5lbs from my last day weight. Those that know me get that I've been diligent (well, about my diet)...posting to my blog? Er, not so much.

Busy, natch, but just having a hard time actually getting on my computer...still all over the iPhone, I just hate being held captive in my dinky little office...but I digress.

I'd say, "I'll write more later," but we all know how that's been working for me.

So, for now, eat and be well...and, yes, in the unforgettable words of Ahnold, "I'll be baaaaack."

Jane Doh!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here.
    hcg buy online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete