Friday, June 10, 2011

R2P2D11 -1.0 (-8.6 total since start weight)

That's what I'm talking about! Down another pound.

Doing okay this round. Though I don't recommend it, I'm enjoying the occasional beverage and, if I drink extra water (beyond my typical 100oz each day), I haven't gained. I'll stall...but no gain. I can only think that my metabolism has truly changed...and this thrills me to no end!

Now, that's not a license to start eating poorly again...but at least a couple of tortilla chips or a glass of champagne/skinny-rita will not croak me. Color. Me. Happy!

Looking forward to the weekend...no boat (too chilly), but I will have my honey around...so that truly is all that matters. Albondigas Soup (recipe below) is on the menu tonight.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment