Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stabilization...Day 321...142.1 (-.5 lbs.)

Back down from my time-of-month gain...that's good.

And this despite a fairly high calorie dinner last night. It was my sweetie's birthday, so whipped up a Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (with brown pan gravy), steamed broccoli and Balela (a yummy chick pea/black bean side dish with chopped veg and a light vinegar dressing). The gravy is always deadly and the prosciutto is a big salt culprit...and yet, down 1/2 pound. Ah, thank heavens for portion control.

So, here I sit about 3 lbs. below my goal weight...pretty pleased with myself. Can't decide if I want to dip into the 130s...I would, but I wonder if I'm becoming just a bit obsessive about this weight loss thing. Given my height (5'1" on a big hair day), I can certainly afford to lose more weight, but the question is, why am I considering this? I'm very happy with how I look and feel right now. I can eat well (and occasionally splurge with only moderate consequences) and I know my honey likes me not being quite so rigid.

Which brings me full circle...is this desire to hit the 130s just because it's a number I want to see on my scale or am I still trying to lose for all the wrong reasons.

Ah...who knows.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment