Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stabilization...Day 319...142.6 (+.4 lbs.)

Ahhh...alas and alack, I've gained just shy of a half pound...dang.

Then again, I'm pre-periodic (and I don't mean that silly table we had to learn in high school), so, all things considered, Princess is happy.

This, by the by, during my honey's birthday week (yep, we celebrate for a week)!

Great meal last night...6 oz. of lean steak (on the George Forman grill) and a fabulous, ripe, juicy end-o'-season tomato...yummers! Plus Scamps (my absolutely amazing and fabulous wonder pup) loved the left over scraps and juices.

Today is off to a good start...3 mile walk (normally longer, but I had several time constraints), glass of bubbly (see Birthday Week reference above), but also a nice green apple with Teddy All-Natural Peanut Butter...all in all...I. Am. Good. To. Go!

Also, already 91 oz. of H2O logged for the day.

Go me!

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment