Friday, October 8, 2010

Stabilization...Day 329...141.9 (-.2 lbs.)

Holding steady...and loving it!

Even with my enjoying a few "bad" things (i.e., Chinese food (lots of MSG), 2 pieces of crusty bread, a handful of potato chips (eek!))...still managing to stay below my goal weight of 145.

Interesting observation...I'm always shocked at those people who try to sabotage my efforts to make true life changes. Despite requests to not add this to my dish (if sharing a meal together) or a "no thank you, I'm good with just water," my so-called friends still try to get me to eat and drink the very things I'm trying to keep out of my diet.

At first I thought it was subconscious, but now I'm not so sure. Feeling more like it is a case of "you were always my partner in crime, so, c'mon, what harm will just this one time make" kind of thing.

And yet, others, like my honey and my family have been tremendously supportive. I don't know...perhaps I'm just premenstrual and taking things waaaayyyy to personally.

Looking forward to the long weekend.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment