Friday, June 3, 2011

R2P2D4 -1.0 (-5.4 total since start weight)

Called that...lost a pound this morning.

Today is launch day...woo-hoo...let the 2011 boating season begin.

Trying to plan meals for a Saturday overnight on the vessel Ambience. I'm good (salad type fixings and some cooked chix)...my honey's food, on the other hand, a whole different matter.

I'm thinking he can have breakfast at home and I'll bring the following:

Sat. lunch:

3oz cooked chix/cukes/radishes/toms (me)
Pearl hot dog/cukes/radishes/toms (him)

Sat. snack:
2 apples (me & him)

Sat. dinner:
95% burgers rimmed with coarse ground pepper
grilled asparagus
Cantaloupe (me & him...I know, not allowed, but too bad...it is amazing right now!)

Sun. breakfast
Black coffee in the French press

Yep...that'll work.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment