Monday, March 28, 2011

Stabilization...1 year, 135 days...+3.8lbs

Yep...I'm 3.8lbs over my goal weight. Though I will not being doing a steak day. Why? Because I started Hormone Replacement Therapy (perimenopause symptoms are taking their toll on me) and I realize my body needs to adjust to this new addition. Not to mention, I've been eating clean, clothes still fit great (think my brand new size 8P jeans)...so, I'll give myself a few weeks to get a handle on things.

Make no mistake tho, it is tough to see that number rise...valid explanation or not! But I'm watching it closely...was back within the +/-2lb range a couple of times last week, that's why I think it's my body trying to stabilize.

Otherwise, all is good in my little dieting world. My gal pal is trying for the third time...happily, she hit the one week mark yesterday (-5.2lbs.). Granted, not as fast as some, but she has less weight to lose and we all know that means the dreaded .1-.3 range loss mode.

Of course, her husband cut out butter and has dropped 10lbs...men...can't diet with 'em, can't shoot 'em. Well, you can, but rarely do you get away with it...but I digress.

Getting ready for Spring...can't come soon enough.

Okay, back to work.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

2 comments:

  1. Men are revolting when it comes to dieting, I wont even let my husband tell me when he 'cuts out soda for a few days' what the weight loss is. Its a special kind of cruelty. Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Karyn, so very accurate and true.

    Jane!

    ReplyDelete