Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stabilization...Day 276...149.4 (-.1 lbs.)

Not much, but I'll take it.

Been very delinquent with my physical activity...ironic, since I'm working on a new client's line of commercial grade, home exercise equipment for children...Perfetto. Cute stuff and... Kids. Love. It!

Plus the canvas and cushion biz is picking up! All good things...I need to stay focused on work, but not at the expense of slipping back into bad eating/lack of exercise habits. So, long way of saying, being down even .1 lbs. is cool by me.

Need to save my calories...my honey wants to go out to dinner tonight. I'll likely do a tuna and broccoli nosh as a late lunch, topped off with a piece of fruit around 4:30. That should keep me in good stead until dinner. Then something light and perhaps a beverage to start...or not. Depends where we go.

FYI...my Tuna Broccoli Nosh consists of 1/2 can of tuna in H20 (drizzled with a few drops of red wine vinegar), crumbled atop a bed of steamed broccoli and topped with one slice of melted sharp provolone cheese. (cals: 190). Filling and yummy.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment