Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stabilization...Day 168

-44.5...a new low...true, only an additional .1, but, heck, I'll take it.

Just took the dog for a quick walk...saw all sorts of friends on the boardwalk. It is a lovely day out there!

Need to get my act together now, though...have to go quote a job for re-covering some kick boards on a 21' Grady White...should be interesting...I've yet to do that. Annnnnndddd, I have five cushions for the Dutch Rudder to complete today, also. I'm going to do that seat back piece over...it looks like shite.

Enjoyed grilled turkey tips, summer squash and sliced tomatoes for dinner last night...very diet friendly and quite tasty.

Even partook of a pre-dinner martini (with tomatillos as the garnish)...fab-u-lous!

And, lo and behold...hit my lowest number with this morning's weigh-in. Who knew?

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment