Friday, April 30, 2010

Stabilization...5 1/2 months (Day 167)

-43.6...still in that hover mode...probably should cut back on the dried apricots. 40g (equals about 15 pcs) have 110 calories...but it's higher in natural sugar than fresh fruit...and, yes, it's a great source of fiber, potassium and other great nutrients...AND...it's not that I eat a whole bag, but sometimes...I'll fire back 30 or so...it's like candy to me...then I'm up 220 calories...for a snack...that is delish, granted, but doesn't really fill me up...ahhh, you know the drill.

So, I'm thinking I'll finish up the ones I have and lay off purchasing more for a while...see if that let's me get out of this +/- 2 lb rut I'm in.

Spent the last two days with former SNL alum, Joe Piscopo. Still funny...and what a set of pipes...this guy can sing! But, really, what is up with 50-something guys getting jiggy with 20-something girls? And then being genuinely surprised when things blow up? I'm so happy to be married to the best fellow in the world...whom I love with all my heart and know that he loves me, too. Brings a smile to my face.

Must get to work...eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment