Friday, April 9, 2010

Stabilization...Day 146

Note to self...when attending a Red Sox/Yankees game at Fenway Park...bring diet friendly snacks! Not only did our boys of summer lose, but so did I. Sadly not weight...just being a loser as far as decisions go.

Searched high and low for a quasi-food-worthy nosh to ingest...had to settle for a slice of cheese pizza. I don't know what hurt more...the singeing of my mouth's roof or the 1 lb. gain that showed up the next day...which, I've been working off the past two days. Almost there. Second note to self...it goes on easier than it comes off.

I won't kid you, unlike many things that no longer appeal to me (McDonalds, candy/cakes, red/white wine, etc.), I will admit that pizza was oh-so-yummy. So, now I know. If I want pizza, the gain will be significant and it will sit like a ton of bricks in my system for several days...tasty as it is...do I want to endure that? Probably not...and so we come full circle about life changes and decision making.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I think those who decry or dismiss HCG as a weight loss tool miss the whole point of the protocol...yes, it’s draconian in nature, but the strict, very-low-calorie-diet lasts for a finite amount of time (no more than 42 days). And, make no mistake, you will lose weight with HCG, but more importantly, but it's more about resetting your relationship with food/booze, etc. Now that I'm almost 5 months into stabilization, I'd say that is proving true.

Need to get to work...so eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment