Friday, April 2, 2010

Stabilization...Day 139

I have hit an all time low...down 42.9 lbs. this morning. Gosh that's a big number.

Made a big committment to keeping this weight off...took my rings to the jeweler to get sizing balls put on. Yup. Nothing says life change like sizing balls!

And...had the pleasure of trying on a bunch of my gowns (need them for the many galas I run) and all not only fit, but several are almost too lose. And one cute short black evening frock fits for the very first time. I ask, who am I?

The Easter holiday is upon us. Off to my brother's for our Easter repast. Always a challenge...these family meals...and, quite frankly, his kids, but that's a story for another time.

Yeah, family parties always mean lots of foods that I just don't/won't eat...ham, lagsagna, potatoes, corn/peas, etc.

I'm used to making it through these things unscathed now...I'll bring a big salad (usually a wedge or caesar type (with diet-friendly dressing...such as my own vinaigrette)) and some naked grilled chicken (enough for all). Funny enough, my plate is always the first gone!

Further proving, planning is key to diet success.

Eat and and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment