Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stabilization...Day 82

82 days since I stopped the HCG drops...was down 26.3 lbs. then, down an additional 9.3 lbs. as of this morning...accomplished this just by staying on the recommended 1400 calories a day (for my BMR), engaging in moderate exercise (at least 10,000 steps) and partaking of no sugar or starches (despite the protocol allowing it). I still do enjoy an occasional glass or two of bubbly, but that's it. No red or white wine and absolutely no hard liquor.

I. Feel. Great. Made a really yummy smoothie this morning...recipe makes two servings at 235 calories each and contains a ton of protein (between the yogurt and the whey)...I share it with my honey, who is also down 20 lbs. just because of my meal prep:

1 7oz. tub 2% Greek yogurt
1 medium banana
1 Cup frozen, unsweetened whole strawberries (MUST BE FROZEN)
1 Scoop Whey Protein
Lemon Poland Springs Seltzer to loosen
1/4-1/2 packet of Stevia (optional)

Place all in blender...add seltzer to make blending smoother. Taste...if not sweet enough, add Stevia (sparingly...a little bit goes a long way). Enjoy.

Need to head to the farm stand for some veggies...making a white bean vegetable soup...if the recipe is worth sharing, up she goes!

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!


No comments:

Post a Comment