Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stabilization...Day 86

At my lowest weight since I can recall...161.

Spent last night with friends...fab, stabilization meal for me...two splits of champagne (250 cals. and a big treat), 3.5 oz. steamed Gulf White shrimp and a beef carpaccio...plus my pal's band JazzPort entertained with an updated spin on all the old lonnge classics. (Think Route 66, Don't Get Around Much Anymore, Ain't Misbehavin', etc.)

Anyway...I feel great and can't get over that I'm able to eat a reasonable number of calories each day (tho still no sugars (as in candy, cakes type, not fresh fruit) or white/grain starches) and I've still lost 10 more pounds since finishing my 40-day round of HCG!

Long way of saying, I've spoken for years of the need to make a life change in relation to food particularly...and, I'm proud to say, I believe I'm on the correct track! Woo-hoo for me!

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment