Wednesday, July 31, 2013

R4P2D17 -8.5lbs

Has it really been a year? Well, I said I was taking a break. Plus I got a little lax in my eating/water habits and put on about 12lbs. Figure I need to get this well under control before I. Really. Slip. Into. The. Twilight. Zone!

Ironic...I decided to do a cleanse (what better way than via HCG) and coincidentally, I received a request from HCD Diet Recipe Chef for my story (which she is welcome to). Just one of life's funny little things to tell you, "Ya, you are on the right track."

I'm having a good round. Doing the 800 calorie version...basically enjoying a bit wider variety of vegetables and a smidge more protein (about 1 ounce) with each meal. I know, I know. All my other rounds I've been a Dr. Simeon's purist. What can I say? It was time to mix things up. Bottom line? I'm still averaging .5 lbs per day...and I'll take it.

Today, for example, I prepped some organic chicken breasts in vinegar and Herbs de Provence so that I have food on the run (will grill after marinating for a couple hours). One of these coupled with the amazing produce our local farmer's market is putting out and easy meals of protein and some sliced tomatoes, cucumber or steamed green beans has me singing a happy tune.

That's it for today.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

PS: You should check out HCD Diet Recipe Chef's blog...I post the occasional recipe...she has a ton...clearly marked by Phase. Worth a visit.

PPS: The Creamed Spinach looks delicious.

4 comments:

  1. Yes...this blog is dedicated to my personal experience with the HCG diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Right. I am also looking for " how to get rid of belly fat " but don't want to use medicines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does get rid of belly fat...and it is a homeopathic hormone...I took it first back in 2009 and have had no ill effects...just results.

    ReplyDelete