Monday, April 2, 2012

R3P2D22 -1.5 (-14.7lbs/11.25" total)


And this despite having a dry martini on Saturday. I just had the one and I did not cheat anywhere else...in fact, I powered back about gallon and a half of water, so, no doubt that helped to flush the cocktail out. Tasted scrumptious, I must say. The martini, that is...water is just water, ya know? SMILE.

The rest of the weekend was quite uneventful...accomplished gobs of things and enjoyed spending time with my sweetie.

Picked up a couple of adorable bags at my pal's "retiring-from-Beijo" party...check out this sweet little sack-cum-computer bag? Yes, my MacBook Air slips in very nicely...form and function...does it get any better?

I only have drops for about 10 more days...hoping to hit the magic 20 number. Must. Buckle. Down.

In the meantime, I need to work.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment