Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stabilization...1 year, 193 days...+6.9lbs

Yikes...I'm out of control. I've decided a second round is in order...for a couple of reasons.

1. I've crept up way past my goal/LDW (just shy of 7lbs). And though it will go down upwards of three pounds on any given day, I'm still on the high side...not the preferred low side of the +/-2lbs limit.
2. I think a three week round is just the discipline I need as I head into summer. And
3. It will just make me feel better.

I've had a hard time with weight swings since starting the hormone replacement therapy. Thrilled to be sleeping again, but, it's been a few months now and the upward trend in my weight concerns me. Sooooo, it's Round II for me.

In a way, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

The limits on food really makes choosing sooooo easy. And seeing even a tiny loss each day is worth it.

So, here's to losing these 6.9lbs, plus another 2 or 3. I'll be well below my original goal/LDW and with any luck, retrain my hormone happy system...not unlike training my system with the first round back in October 2009.

Loading occurs over Memorial Day weekend...eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment