Friday, May 6, 2011

Stabilization...1 year, 174 days...+2.8lbs

Still have my period, but I'm within spitting distance of my goal weight...this is a good thing.

I have a big foodie event tonight. Italian fare...suffice it to say there will be an inordinate amount of pasta about. Alas and alack, I will refrain. Sense a great deal of my time will be spent at the J. Pace & Sons table...cheese and proscuitto...yummy, protein laden and filling. Check. Check. & Check.

Found this fab-me-lous beaded top in my storage boxes. Fits (now) to perfection and, well, I am looking good. Still undecided on whether to wear the 4" heels or not. They look great, granted, but will I last the night in them is the real question. Ah, what the heck. It won't be the first time, nor the last, that I sacrifice form for function. It ain't easy being me, that's for certain.

Must get my act together.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

2 comments:

  1. It's encouraging to see you keep your weight off. I see that you are very careful about what you eat and I think that is the case with most everyone who is normal weight. There is a lot going around on the web of HCG'ers jumping ship because they gained weight back. That is tough to read, especially since I'm smack dab in the middle of R2 P2. I didn't have too much trouble maintaining for two months after my first round. Anyway, rambling...just good to see there are gals like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie:

    I hear you. Ironically, the things that made me so heavy over the course of my life (fast food, carbs, sweets) truly no longer appeal to me! Even red and white wine taste icky (tho, not a nice dry champagne...gal's gotta have some vices, right?).

    Hoping this round is going well for you...I know the second can be tough (I only did the one, then continued eating P3 like and upped my exercise).

    Eat and be well!

    Jane Doh!

    ReplyDelete