Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stabilization...1 year, 18 days...142.6 (+2.6)

Alas...no 30s for me, but the gain from Thanksgiving wasn't too bad. Not to mention, I'm still have my "friend" in town, so, all-in-all, I'm not too concerned.

Made the most amazing pot roast last night...in the crock pot.

=Best Pot Roast=

3-4# pot roast
2 onions, 1/4'rd
5 carrots, cut into large pieces
1 can Cream of Celery soup
1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix

Arrange cut onions and carrots on bottom of crock pot. Top with raw meat. Mix canned soup and dry soup well. Spoon mixture over meat, covering entirely. Cook on high for 3 hrs., then on low for 5-6 more hours (or on low for 9-10 hours), until meat falls apart with a fork. Ahhhh-mazing!

Get to visit with my college roommates this Friday...can't wait to see the girls.

Must start my day. Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment