Friday, September 10, 2010

Stabilization...Day 301...144.7 (-1.2 lbs.)

I've done it...I reached my goal weight of 145, with .3 lbs. to spare.

Holy crap!

That's 52 lbs. gone...amazing. And to celebrate? I don't want food or cocktails...nope, I just want to relish in the fabulousness that accomplishing this feat gives me...talk about mature, huh?

Having dinner in with my honey...wedge salads and pulled pork. A little on the higher fat side, I know, but I'll just moderate my portions...not to mention power back even more than my usual gallon of H2O.

Lunch will be some grilled chicken and a sliced tomato. Yeah, sounds like I'm still eating in phase 2, but I'm not...I enjoy 4-5 ounces of protein and I cook the chicken with a little olive oil. Can't believe I'm about to say this, but it's how I really eat now...just call me sensible. Okay, don't call me that...call me Princess. Or Diva, thank-you-very-much.

Okay, back to work. Gobs to do.

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment