Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stabilization...Day 154

Down another pound to minus 43 lbs. A mere 8.8 lbs. away from my goal weight of 145. Very. Very. Exciting.

Purchased HCG drops for my gal pal to do a round, but fear I may have wasted my money. She's already cutting herself off from socializing beacause she doesn't want to be out and not drinking. Big. Mistake.

Perhaps the best thing I did (and continue to do) is hang with friends during and after my protocol...all the while swilling ample H2O. Quickly realized, the expense & hangover from imbibing was not the important thing...just being with friends is what counted. And best of all, I'm now the guaranteed designated driver and I. Do. Not. Get. Hangovers. Talk about fabulous!

I wish my buddy luck and will offer all the support I can, but ultimately it is up to her...not unlike all things in life.

Eat and be well today!

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment