Monday, March 22, 2010

Stabilization...Day 128

Up 2.0 lbs. today, but then, we were away for the weekend and the food choices were VERY limited. Did the best I could, but alas, I still ate small servings of "whites."

In this instance it was a little pasta and two pieces of pizza over the course of the weekend. I realize now, I should have brought my own food...and I did, somewhat. Travel items included a couple of yogurts and a few pieces of fruit (imagine if I hadn't had those bits how much my weight would have risen), but, honestly, I just didn't want to be "that" person who needs to prep her own chicken and such in someone else's kitchen.

After stepping on the scale this morning, I considered doing an "apple day," but I have decided to get right back on the proverbial "protocol" horse...this includes ingesting plenty of good, lean proteins and lots of H2O...so, I should be down the above referenced 2.0 lbs. gained within a few days.

And, drumroll please, I have decided exercise...in earnest...begins today. I'm about to attempt 15 mins on the elipse...no doubt, I will be sucking wind in mere minutes. But it's off I go. I'll report back shortly.

Okay...I wasn't sucking wind, and I only made it 10 minutes at level 1...eek. I'm. Really. Out. Of. Shape! But, it's a start...can I do it again tomorrow? For perhaps 11 minutes? Stay tuned!

Eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment