Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Round 1/Phase 3/Day 4...holding steady!

Amazingly, I'm eating in the 1300 range for calories each day...enjoying treats like all-natural peanut butter on my apple; olive oil in my dressings and loads of protein...yet, I'm still exactly at my last weigh-in...or minus 26.3 lbs. Sweet!

Also making every effort to get to exercising...been walking at least 10,000 steps each day...so, it's a start...small one, I know. Now to motivate to "really" exercise...as in hop on the elliptical or work out with the medicine ball...firm up my hot new bod.

No matter how you slice it, I feel great...and don't look half bad, either.

Fretting a bit over Turkey Day. Heading to my honey's family's house for dinner...can only eat turkey, so do I bring my own veggies and insult my hosts or just not eat anything but the bird? I don't know. I do know...I'm not cheating...to be honest, she (the sister-in-law) is just not that good a cook! Not to mention, every vegetable is cooked to shit, so the desire factor is low to none. But again, a plate with just a few slices of turkey on it is not going to make me any friends.

Ah, screw it...I'm a princess and I'll do as I damn well please. So there!

Back to work...eat and be well,

Jane Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment